Friday, February 10, 2012

Two weeks of Finished objects.


These are my pumpkin baby booties. They are going to match the pumpkin sweater and hat :)








This is a basic ripple blanket. It is made out of Bernat-Orange Blossom. The colors are actually orange, pink, white and green. Even though the orange part on here looks pink.


Baby booties I made out of leftover yarn. 

A baby sweater in newborn size. This is made out of Bernat-Pajama party


My favorite crocheted item of the week is my pumpkin hat! I love the way it turned out.
http://busymomdesigns.com/blog/2011/09/14/pumpkinhatpattern/


The project I am most proud of this week is my quilt sqaure. This is my first square ever! I am taking a Craftsy class by Amy Gibson called, "Block of the Month" Can't wait to do more of these!



For more finished objects visit

No comments:

Post a Comment