Friday, December 23, 2011

Finished object Friday

Alright today is the big reveal of the Fresh Stitches Cow pattern. Tada!


My friend Ezra says that technically it is a bull because it doesnt have any utters. When he asked why I was calling it cow....I said it was because its name is cow. :P Though after puttting the picture on my facebook I received some other creative name ideas. Like chocolate milk and 2%. :)

Next up is my finished birth annoucement for my sister's baby new in April. When completed it will also include the middle name, the date of the birth, and the weight/size of the baby. Her baby shower is next weekend though on New years eve.

And finally I took this cute monster pattern and turned it into a jellyfish.   I did the basic pattern. I added only 6 rows to the body. Then all the way around the 24 stitches I single crocheted three stitches into one stitch to make the bottom like that.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/baby-monster-beginner-amigurumi




For more finished amazingly wonderful finished objects visit

http://tamisamis.blogspot.com/

Thanks for the comments. I love reading them :)

2 comments:

  1. You've been busy. You pig is sooooooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great baby shower gift. I like the 2% nickname for your cow :).

    ReplyDelete