Thursday, January 19, 2012

Finish object Friday

It has been a busy week of crocheting. First off my friend Megan let me borrow her book Tasty Crochet. I have been so looking forward to trying some of the patterns out of this book. I, however, had to started a restart some of these projects a middle times. The book has certain types of yarn you are suppose to get...But I wanted to use my red heart yarn. I already own it in all the colors I needed. I tried many different needles and tension in order to try and get the right size everything was ending up so big! I ended up using a E hook instead of a g like it said in the book. And this is what I came out with....




Pancake, syrup, and butter
chocolate chip cookie
my favorite. The pizza.



And a fried egg.

I probably could have save myself all the trouble if I just would have brought the right yarn...but no I wanted to use the stuff I already have. I plan to be making almost all the items in the book. They really are allll cute. To see or purchase this book-




This is a baby blanket I finished this week. It is done in Bernat softee baby yarn. In colorway His Jeans Ombre. I absolutely love this yarn. It is soooo soft. The colors are teal, light purple, kind of blue/purple...and white.  For this blanket I just did a chain. Then I did single crochet/double crochet. Every other stitch. Single...then double...then single...then double. You get the point. It turned out quite nice.


For more amazing finished objects visit  http://tamisamis.blogspot.com/

1 comment: