Friday, January 13, 2012

Finished object friday

First off I finished these baby booties. They match the blanket below. The pattern for these can be found at

This was Bernat-Rosebud. I love how the two booties turned out so different because of the colorway.



The blanket that matches.





This is a simple hat. To match the scarf below.
I tooked the size down though and only increased to 54.

Awesome scarf. This pattern was really neat. You cant see it on here,but it has a little slot where the one side of the scarf loop fits into the other side. So it doesn't need to be tied. I really love the colors. It is pink, white and green. :)
This is a bracelet I made out of the same yarn. It is just double crochet. I also made a matching headband. This yarn really gets you far. It is Loops and Threads...Impeccable.


Check out more finished objects at

No comments:

Post a Comment